Cadence OrCAD 16.6 full download – FREE
Cadence OrCAD 16.6 version is the new version of OrCAD schematic and PCB designing tool with lot of improvements. We all know that since the OrCAD 16.3 version, there has been no proper crack to use OrCAD. Do not worry anymore because I have finally found a working image of Cadence OrCAD 16.6. (DOWNLOAD LINK IS BELOW)
In the ISO file, you get all the tools including PSPice simulation tools.
To successfully meet project goals, PCB designers and electrical engineers need powerful, intuitive, and integrated technologies that work seamlessly across the entire PCB design flow. Orcad 16.6 Crack. Scalability options include PSpice Advanced Analysis capabilities and integration with MathWorks MATLAB Simulink for co-simulation.
New in OrCAD 16.6
3D ECAD – MCAD Collaboration
View in Realistic 3D: Display your design using realistic 3D STEP models to ensure correct fit and design intent.
Import Mechanical Elements: Almost all PCB’s have to fit inside something eventually. OrCAD 16.6 allows you to import mechanical elements like the enclosure so you can make sure you are designing to the physical restrictions of your intended end product from the start.
ECAD-MCAD Collaboration: Share data in 3D with your MCAD team including the ability to collaborate on design changes through a managed bi-directional change review and approval process.
New Signal Integrity Flow
Improved Integration: OrCAD Capture is now tightly integrated with OrCAD PCB SI for a bi-directional schematic entry/signal integrity flow.
Simulate Earlier: With Cadence’s advanced simulation tools designers can easily simulate early in the design process and explore topologies.
Design Smarter: With easy to use SI tools designers can establish rules and constraints that drive efficient board implementation.
Improved Speed: The PSpice® engine upgrades and advanced convergence options in this new release allow designers to simulate faster, allowing them to explore more in less time.
Easier than ever: To make simulation easier Cadence added an easy-to-use model browser and a pre-defined library for users who don’t want to setup their own.
Power Aware Design: With the acquisition of Sigrity® Analysis Technologies, Cadence can now provide a comprehensive power network analysis capabilities.
Customize to Meet YOUR Needs
Open Platform: With Cadence tools users can add unique functionality that is integrated into that program in the form of apps, or by building it themselves.
Unlimited Integration: With expanded abilities to build custom interfaces for data transfer, the new release makes it easier to address specific workflow needs.
Increased Performance and Productivity
Pure Performance: Multi-core processing is now supported in PSpice and PCB Editor to speed processes that require significant computing.
Continuous Refinement: Additions such as quick-place for common components, embedded net names, and many more help increase the efficiency of OrCAD PCB Editor.
Increased Efficiency: The overall performance for CIS operations, especially when dealing with very large databases or queries, has been significantly improved.
OrCAD Capture 16.6
- New schematic entry/signal integrity flow
- Significant performance increase for CIS operations with large databases
- Tcl-based customization for CIS Explorer, design rule checks, menus, and toolbars
- Configure multi-variable support for CIS fields
- Enhancements to NetGroup:
assign a NetGroup to a Bus, reorder pins in an unnamed NetGroup, add and remove pins from a NetGroup, visible NetGroup references, and find NetGroup references
- Quick-place for common components
- Enhancements to the Find function allow searches for parts by value of a given property
CHANGES IN PSPICE
- Multi-core capability for significant PSpice performance increase
- Quick pick-place of PSpice Parts
- Upgraded model encryption with 256-bit support
- Tcl-based customization for Advanced Analysis, simulation, .dat file access, and integration with 3rd party applications
- Enhanced IBIS support (5.0):
– Spice circuit generation for all IBIS versions
– Supports V-t curves
– Analog Simulation of XNets
- Advanced convergence and simulation control option:
Bias-point convergence, voltage limiting, worst-case deviations, max-time step control, pseudo transient, and relative tolerance
- UNDO support for captured netlists enables quick “what-if” scenarios
- Probe .dat upgrade to 64-bit precision
CHANGES IN PCB Editor
OrCAD PCB Editor
- Parameterized rectangular shapes
- New display option overlays net names
- Move elements outside class structure
- Select by “lasso” or “path”
- DRC by window area
- Component alignment enhancements
- Negative plane enhancements
- Replace padstack updates
- Status Bar & Visibility updates
- Add Circle update
- Region shape assignments
- New net highlight method
- Design for manufacturing enhancements:
– Artwork control form / drill updates
– Thieving updates
– Generate separate plated/non-plated route files
– Pastemask DRC updates
- New design defaults can be automatically seeded
- Maintain engineering notes as part of the database