Free PREMIUM minecraft account
We have bought a good deal of minecraft accounts for our readers. All of the minecraft accounts are real. We will be giving out to you readers. Whoever can reach the final stage of the process, will get the account. There is a lot for everyone and there have been already a big number of readers waiting for it. So, here is what you have to do:
1. Like this page and share it with everyone you can!
2. Comment on any post on this blog except this one.
3. Go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvit_JQfw5Q and there will be a link in the description. Proceed from there to find more details on how to acquire your OWN minecraft accont!
It wont take more than 5 minutes. A little effort in following these simple steps will fetch you a minecraft account for free!
The minecraft version 1.2.6 has the following changes”
* players and mobs in lava or fire no longer spam sound effects
* getting hit with a higher damage while recovering from a smaller one now works as intended
* lava flows further in the Nether
* zombie pigs eventually forgives
* added support for custom skin packs
* fixed duplicate buttons when resizing screens
* zombie pigs and ghasts no longer get hurt by fire or lava
* fixed volume sliders now saving properly
* Added /kill command. Does 1000 points damage to the player
* Did some patching client side to prevent duplicated entities
* The join server page now remembers the port as well as the ip
* Fixed a bug where joining a server on a specific port caused the client to forget all keybindings
* Added lakes and rare lava pools, both on the surface and randomly in caves.
* Fixed a crash bug when destroying the vehicle from under a player
* Players connecting to a server or respawning are invulnerable for three seconds
To make a texture pack, make a zip file that contains the files you wish to replace, then place that zip file in the texture pack folder. There’s a handy button ingame to open that folder immediately.
If you place a “pack.png” file in the root of the zip file, it’ll show up as a preview icon. Please make sure it’s square, and of an even 2^x size. For example, 128×128 pixels.
If you place a “pack.txt” file in the root of the zip file, the first two lines will show up as a description for the texture pack.
Voice of the people